School Logo

Snow updates will appear here if required. School is open :)

Parents will be informed of any snow disruption via text messages and the school website. In the unlikely event of heavy snow, the school decision to close will be made in relation to 2 factors only.

1. Is the school site presenting a health and safety risk? (very unlikely)

2. Can enough staff (over 50%) get to school to work? (this is less easy to predict but given the current location of staff it is also very unlikely)


Decisions will be made by 7.30am. No information sent by either text message or highlighted on the school website means the school is open.


Thank you